whoops - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos uplook - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos toothpick6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos solemn6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos smug2 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello Blog Readers


Now if there is one thing that scares the shit out of me it is karma. Now that's not to say I'm a perfect example of a 'good' human being but I try to refrain from doing bad things when I'm desperately hoping for something..for example writing a scathing blog about someone the evening before I hope to get Michael Búble tickets...however.....

I do not think it is possible to not speak (or write) out against this.! There is this girl I know....let us call her Sam the Eagle... and yes I am implying she looks like the muppet Sam, the eagle, and she annoys the hell out of me..she is one of those girls who thinks they are above make-up, and she is a guy's girl!! So anyway, I was browsing the colourful world of facebook when I saw her page and decided to have a quick look at her page..and that's when I saw she had a reference to Michael Búble....MY Michael Búble...and that is when I knew that no matter what happened in the world I would never EVER like this girl. I also really, REALLY want to find some way to let her know I met him and she didn't...and never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....just because I'm that mature! Suggestions on how I might let her know on the back of a post card please!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment