whoops - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos uplook - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos toothpick6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos solemn6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos smug2 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh My!

Ok...this is not going to paint me in the most intelligent light...however..I'm going to admit it....I did not realise that you didn't have to give every blog the same title...I know, I'm an idiot!Anyways onwards an upwards;
I attended a student monitoring group in my base hospital for nursing, and it had to be the single most depressing twenty five minutes...seriously. Run by some of the most hateful nursing administrators it was such a complete and utter waste of time. The administrators so not actually give a shit about nursing students and pretty much every suggestion made was met with a resounding No. And it wasn't a 'No, because we feel....blah blah blah'..it was just a No. End Of. It is actually no wonder I dislike nursing so much. Actually the funny thing is that from what I can see even the nursing students who actually want careers as nurses hate the nursing and the dreaded PLACEMENT!dun dun dun...Luckily I have another couple of months before I have to endure placement. It is not the long hours that bother me. Nor is it the lack of pay, ugly uniform or being treated like shit by senior staff numbers. It is the fact that in some ways I am so close to what I want to do, I'm surrounded by doctors and sick people and I get to see and do some really amazing and interesting things and yet I am so far removed from the world of medicine.

2 comments:

  1. I only skimmed that as it's nothing I don't already listen to every single day! All I'll say though is..."I did not realise that you didn't have to give every blog the same title.."
    DUMBASS!
    x

    ReplyDelete