whoops - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos uplook - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos toothpick6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos solemn6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos smug2 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Blog Readers

Ok so contrary to the slightly angry antisocial vibe I apparently give off, I do actually crave a career in the caring profession. I want to be a doctor...and not just a doctor, I especially want to be a surgeon. So at this minute in time I am studying nursing, and in slight contrast to what some of my classmates seem to believe a nursing degree does not make someone a doctor, so I fully intend to study post graduate medicine. Don't ask why I didn't go into medicine straight after school unless you want to see me cry!
Anyways..this means that I have to do a little known exam called the GAMSAT, which is it seems one of Dante's circles of hell. The exam is on March 20th...which is twenty days time, which is terrifying...and means less time for my random blog entries........pray for me!

2 comments: