whoops - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos uplook - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos toothpick6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos solemn6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos smug2 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello Blog Readers

Inspired by my baby sisters success in the blog world (And I use the term 'success' loosely) I decided to publish my own blog in what can only be described as an attempt to put the world to rights...so lets start with things I like and things I don't like. I should point out that the former is liable to change at any moment and the latter is not exhaustive...

Things I like;

Frogs..but not in real life...Kermit....what a man!Tomato sauce in glass bottles..if you cannot distinguish the difference Go Away...Seriously!
Che Guevara...I'm not too arsed about what he did or didn't do for Cuba, I just think he was an attractive man.
Tyler Hilton, Michael Buble, Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen and Paolo Nutini...amazing musicians and also very attractive men.
Hospital Dramas...Greys/ER./Casualty/All Saints...I love them all...even though they give false expectations of the hospital scenario...*sigh*
House..technically it fits into the previous category but is just so fabulous it deserves its own mention..and I love House himself..and Chase....And Wilson..and it is a pity Foreman isn't attractive because he has a nice personality.


OK..that's enough positivity for one blog..things I don't like;

Guy's Girls or girls who think they are above make-up..if you don't know what either of these are then chances are you fall into one of the two categories which means I don't like you..go away.
C.R.R.....she knows who she is, I'm sure if I actually succeed in ranting...blogging regularly her name will come up followed by a torrent of abuse.
Being wrong...although it isn't relevant because I am never wrong.
Losing..or worse still people who say 'It is not the winning or losing that matters'...if that were true why would we even bother giving prizes?!
Small children in public places...can they not be stored somewhere until they can act like civil human beings?

Hmmm...ok that is enough..god forbid you get the wrong idea about me and think I'm a negative person

1 comment: