whoops - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos uplook - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos toothpick6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos solemn6 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos smug2 - blairprovence Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello Blog Readers

It has finally happened....oh joy ....oh heaven....Michael Bublé has announced an Irish date in his Crazy Love Tour.
Now if there is one thing I love more than insulting people who are too stupid to realise they are being insulted, it is Mr. Bublé. This has made this blogger a very happy camper for the foreseeable future....although once I get my hands on tickets (not getting them is NOT an option ), then I will begin my plan to make him mine...and any do gooder who points out that he is engaged I remind you that his so called fiancee doesn't speak English as her first language, she probably misunderstood the question..Michael was probably just asking her to pass him the salt or some such. And even if the unimaginable did happen, and Michael proposed in a moment of panic that he'd be alone forever, I remind you that he has had these moments before. Mr. Bublé has been engaged twice before but has yet to make it up the aisle. This is purely because in the words of Michael 'he just hasn't met me yet'.

On a slightly less enthusiastic level I have to admit to actually wanting to stab CRR in the eye with something sharp today. How to describe CRR without giving out her true identity.....? Hmm, it doesn't matter, I'm sure her two friends won't be reading this. Trust me when I tell you to know her is to hate her...she is a hateful excuse for a human being! I can count on one (Simpson) hand the number of people who actually like her.....ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment